Quail Eggs Pizza
Delicious pizza made with quail eggs and can be served hot with a bottle of chilled coke
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Plastic foil
- Chopping Board
- Rolling Pin
- Baking Tray
- 2 Cups Hard Flour
- 2 Tbsp Instant Yeast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Warm Water
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Mixed Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 6 Quail Eggs
- A Handful Of Fresh Basil Leaves
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, yeast, salt and black pepper together.
- Add warm water, olive oil and mix into a dough.
- Pour olive oil on top, rub and cover with cling film.
- Set aside to rise for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180c.
- Sprinkle flour on a flat surface and roll the dough into an inch thick layer.
- Place on a pizza board and spread tomato sauce on.
- Add cherry tomatoes, twist the edges, add the quail eggs and basil leaves.
- Bake at 180c for 30 minutes.
- Take out from oven and drizzle with olive oil.
- Quail eggs pizza ready. Slice and share!