Chicken Pepper Soup
Hot spicy pepper soup prepared with chicken which can be served with a bowl of fufu
- Sauce Pan
- 1 Pound Chicken Diced
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Scotch Bonnet Peppers
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Grains of Selim
- 4 African Orchid Nutmeg Yammia
- 1 Tsp Black Peppercorn
- 1 Tsp Ground Cloves
- 1½ Tbsp Salt
- 2 Medium Irish Potatoes Chopped
- ½ Cup Wild African Basil Nunum
- 2 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Finely Chopped
- Pour onion, scotch bonnet pepper, garlic, grains of selim, African orchid nutmeg, black peppercorn, add water and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Pour chicken into a saucepan over medium heat, add blended mixture, cloves, salt, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil for 7 minutes.
- Add potatoes, stir and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Add African wild basil, chopped scotch bonnet pepper, stir and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Adjust salt and seasoning to your taste.
- Chicken pepper soup ready to serve.