Banana Puff Puff
Sweet puff puff made with mashed banana mixed with flour and can be served with a glass of fruit juice.
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Plastic foil
- Frying Pan
- Spider Spoon
- 2 Cups Hard Flour
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Instant Yeast
- 1½ Tsp Nutmeg
- 3 Medium Bananas Mashed
- 600 ml Vegetable Oil
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 300 ml Lukewarm Water
- Pour flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add all dry ingredients and mix with a spatula.
- Add lukewarm water and mix together.
- Add the mashed banana, stir in and cover the mixture with a cling foil or napkin and place the mixture at a warm place for the mixture to rise for 20 minutes.
- Beat the mixture down gently with a spatula.
- Pour oil into a deep pan and place on medium high heat.
- Scoop the mixture with your hands and squeeze to get a golf ball size and drop directly into the hot oil.
- Fry for 5 minutes to get a golden brown crust.
- Transfer to a paper tissue lined bowl to drain the oil.
- Banana puff puff ready to serve.