Koose / Akara Spiral
Black eyed beans blended with spices, mixed with egg and fried in ball.
- Glass Mixing Bowl (2)
- Rubber spatula
- Spider Spoon
- 1 Cup Black Eyed Beans
- ½ Cup Soft Flour
- 1 Red Chili
- 1 Small Size Onion Diced
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Pour beans into a bowl, add water and soak over night.
- Rinse and de-skin the beans by rubbing between your fingers.
- Pour beans into a blender, add red chili, onion, water and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, add salt, eggs and stir.
- Pour oil into a pan over medium heat.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown and drain on paper towel.
- Serve warm with tomato sauce.