Condensed Milk Nkatecake
- Chopping Board
- Rolling Pin
- Sharp knife
- Cooking Rack
- 400 grams Salted Groundnut
- 15 grams Unsalted Butter
- 1 kg Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Crush your groundnuts to your desired texture.
- In a pan on medium heat add your unsalted butter, slowly let it melt into the pan.
- Gently pour condensed milk and stir continuously until the consistency thickens and the color changes to golden brown
- When the consistency thickens, pour in the crushed nuts and stir till its evenly mixed.
- On a chopping board drizzle vegetable oil and smear it all over the board.
- Place the mixture on the chopping board, smear some of the oil on the rolling pin, and roll the mold flat to 1-inch thick.
- Then cut out the nkatecake with a knife into the preferred shape and sizes.
- Let it cool off on a rack then serve.