Peri Peri Chicken Wings
Chicken wings grilled with soy and peri peri sauce and can be served with a glass of fruit juice
- Ceramic Bowl
- Stirring laddle
- 1 Pound Chicken Wings
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Peri Peri Sauce
- Season the chicken wings with salt and soy sauce.
- Add the peri peri sauce, stir to coat evenly and cover with cling film.
- Set in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours.
- Place on heated grill and grill on low heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Peri peri chicken wings ready to serve.