Sauce made prepared with grounded garden eggs and palm oil and garnished with salted tilapia, avocado pear, onions.
- Sauce Pan
- Earthenware bowl
- Frying Pan
- 300 g Garden Eggs
- 8 Petite Bell Pepper Kpakposhito
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 Small Tomatoes Charred
- 1 Chunk Momone (Charred)(Stinky Fish)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Palm Oil
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 1 Medium Dried Salted Tilapia Boiled
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Medium Avocado Diced
- Pour the garden eggs into a saucepan.
- Add water and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour kpakposhito into an earthenware bowl (asanka).
- Add onion and grind into a smooth paste.
- Add charred tomatoes, grind in, then add charred stinky fish and grind.
- Add the cooked garden eggs, grind, add salt to your taste, then set aside.
- Heat palm oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add sliced onion, stir and let sweat for a minute.
- Pour the hot oil on garden eggs mixture and stir in.
- Top with boiled salted tilapia, hard boiled eggs, avocado and onion slices.
- Abomu is ready. Serve with boiled yam, plantain or any side of your choice.