Arugula leaves, diced carrot, cucumber, dried cranberries and green peas mixed with boiled couscous and drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 100 g Arugula Leaves
- 1 Medium Carrot Diced
- 1 Medium Persian Cucumber Diced
- ½ Cup Cranberries Dried
- 1 Cup Green Peas
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pour 300ml of water into a saucepan.
- Add salt and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Add couscous, stir and let simmer for a minute on low heat.
- Take off the heat and let absorb the water for 5 -7 minutes.
- Stir and let cool off completely.
- Add arugula leaves, diced carrot, cucumber, dried cranberries, green peas and set aside.
- Mix olive oil and lemon juice, then drizzle on the couscous mixture.
- Toss to mix evenly. Couscous salad ready to serve.