Leftover palm soup mixed with roasted corn flour and served with palm soup
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Crabs and Beef Palm Nut Soup
- 2 Cups Roasted Corn Flour
For the Avocado Salsa;
- 1 Large Avocado Diced
- 2 Small Tomatoes Diced
- Heat leftover palm nut soup and take out the meats.
- Stir in the roasted corn flour bit by bit to get a smooth consistency.
- Stir and let cook for 7 minutes.
- Take off heat and dish out into any shape of your choice.
- Top it with avocado salsa.
- Apapransa ready. Serve with palm nut soup.