Guinea Fowl Pepper Soup
Hot pepper soup made with Gunea fowl
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber Ladle
- ½ Guinea Fowl Cut Into Pieces
- 8 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (Or Less)
- ½ Cup Shallots
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 African Orchid Nutmegs
- 3 Grains of Selim
- 1 Tsp Grains of Paradise
- 1½ Tsp Salt
- 800 ml Water
- Blend the scotch bonnet pepper, shallots, garlic, African orchid nutmegs, grains of selim and grains of paradise into a smooth mixture and set aside.
- Pour the cut guinea fowl into a saucepan over medium heat, add the blended mixture, salt, stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add water, adjust the salt to your taste and let boil for 20 minutes.
- Guinea fowl pepper soup ready to serve.