Okro fried in spiced flour coating
- Chopping Board
- Sharp knife
- Frying Pan
- 500 g Okra
- 2 Cups Soft Flour
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 2 Eggs For Egg Wash
- 1 Litre Chilli Infused Vegetable Oil
- Wash and slice the okra into half.
- Mix the flour with paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, ground ginger, salt and set aside.
- Dip the okra in the egg wash and coat in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry in hot chilli infused vegetable oil for 10 minutes, take out to drain excess oil.
- Fried Okra ready to serve.