Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sweet chocolate cookies made with coconut oil
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Baking Tray
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Skin Gourmet Coconut Oil
- 2 2 Eggs
- 1 Vanilla Essence
- 2½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pour brown and white sugar into a mixing bowl, add coconut oil and whisk till evenly mixed.
- Add the eggs one at a time, whisking continuously.
- Add the vanilla essence, whisk and set aside.
- Mix the flour with baking powder, baking soda and pour into the egg mixture.
- Stir in till uniformly combined, add the chocolate chips and fold in.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Scoop onto a parchment line baking tray.
- Place in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180c for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Take out and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Coconut oil chocolate cookies ready to serve.