Chocolate Avocado Tart
A sweet tart made with avocado fruit, digestive biscuit and, cocoa powder
- Food Processor
- Tartlet Pan
- 250 g Digestive Biscuit
- 75 g Butter Melted
- 2 Medium Avocado
- 150 ml Milk
- 2 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 5 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pulse biscuits in a food processor, add melted butter and pulse until gritty.
- Pour into tartlet pans, level with a shot glass and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice avocado into two and scoop into a blender.
- Add milk agave syrup, vanilla essence, unsweetened cocoa powder and blend into a smooth velvety mixture.
- Pour into the biscuit crust and set in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge, top with mint and sprinkle with white chocolate.
- Chocolate avocado tart ready to serve.