Spicy tomato stew made with chicken stew
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- Small bowl
- 1 Pound Chicken
- 5 Medium Tomatoes Puréed
- 200 g Tomato Paste
- 2 Medium Red Onions Puréed
- Pour chicken into a saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onion, purée onion, garlic, ginger, black pepper, chicken seasoning, thyme, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add water, cover, let simmer for 7 minutes and set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat, fry cooked chicken until golden and set aside.
- Add onion and fresh rosemary to the oil stir and let it sweat for a minute.
- Then add tomato paste, stir and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add purée tomatoes, purée onion, purée pepper, stir and let simmer down.
- Then add chicken stock, and adjust salt and chicken seasoning to your taste.
- Add fried chicken, stir and let simmer, so the chicken absorbs the stew, then and add onion rings and cover for a minute.
- Chicken stew ready to serve.