Smoked Salmon Braised Rice With Avocado
Braised rice cooked with smoked salmon, black sesame seeds and garnished with avocado
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- 2 Cups Rice
- 1 Tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Medium Smoked Salmon Fillet
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 3 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 1 Medium Avocado Sliced
- 1 Tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add sliced onion, fennel seeds, stir and let caramelize.
- Then add flaked smoked salmon and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add rice, stir and braise for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, water, stir, cover and let cook for 25 minutes.
- Smoked salmon braised rice ready to serve.
- Serve with sliced avocado with a sprinkle of toast black sesame seeds.