Oreo Tiger Nut Milk Tart
A tart maede with oreo cookies and tiger nut milk.
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Small bowl
- Food Processor
- Cake Baking Tray
- Sauce Pan
- 250 g Original Oreo Cookies
- 75 g Butter Melted
- 2 Cups Tiger Nut
- ¼ Cup Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Milk Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- Take out the cream filling between the cookies.
- Pulse cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and pulse until mixed and gritty.
- Pour into a tart pan, level with a short glass and place in the fridge to set for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash the tiger nuts and blend with a litre of water into a smooth mixture.
- Strain into a saucepan, add condensed milk, milk powder, vanilla powder and stir into a smooth mixture.
- Place on medium-high heat, stirring continuously until it thickens.
- Pour on the tart crust immediately and let cool off, then set in the fridge for 3 hours (or preferably overnight).
- Oreo tiger nut milk tart ready to serve.
- Slice and share.