Mushroom And Aubergine Fried Rice
Delicious fried rice cooked with mushrooms and aubergine
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Ladle
- Pressure cooker
- A ceramic bowl
- A small glass bowl
- 1 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Medium Aubergine Peeled and Diced
- 100g Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Cups of Rice (Cooked)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds Toasted
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Handful of Spring Onion Chopped
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, stir-fry for 1 minute until translucent.
- Then add the aubergines, stir-fry for 2 minutes until caramelized.
- Add mushroom, stir-fry for 2 minutes, then add black pepper.
- Add cooked rice, toss to mix well, add soy sauce and toss.
- Add spring onion, stir in and take off the heat.
- Mushroom aubergine ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with toasted black sesame seeds.