Short Bread Biscuits
Sweet biscuits made with flour, icing sugar and vanilla essence
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Rolling Pin
- Dough cutter
- Baking Tray
- parchment paper
- 3 Cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 Cups Icing Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pre–heat the oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Whisk the butter and icing sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and whisk.
- Add flour and whisk until well blended and crumbled.
- Lightly sprinkle flour on a board and roll the dough carefully so as to not over work the dough.
- Cut out into shapes of your choice and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake at 175 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and let cool off on a rack.
- Short bread biscuits ready to serve.