Blended black eye beans mixed vegetable and spice and fried in shapes
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Frying Pan
- Spider Spoon
- Bread Knife
- 1 Cup Black Eyed Beans (Soaked Overnight
- 3 Spring Onions Chopped
- 4 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Chopped
- 1½ Tbsp Salt
- 600 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bundle of Lettuce
- 1 Large Onion Slices
- 1 Large Tomato Slices
- 1 Small Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Small Carrot Grated
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Blend soaked beans into a smooth paste and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add spring onion, chopped scotch bonnet pepper, salt and mix together.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat and carefully scoop a spoonful for the mixture into the oil.
- Fry for 4 minutes on both sides, take out and place on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- Slice into two equal halves and mix cabbage, carrot, mayonnaise, black pepper and pinch of salt together. Set aside.
- Place lettuce on one slice, followed by the coleslaw, tomato slice and onion, then the other half.
- Koose slider ready to serve.