Savoury Puff Puff
Puff puff made with flour, chilli, garlic and ginger can be served with warm chilli sauce
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Tin Foil
- Frying Pan
- Spider Spoon
- 2 Cups Hard Flour
- 2 Tbsp Instant Yeast
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 4 Red Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 500 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients, minced garlic and mix with a spatula.
- Add lukewarm water and mix together.
- Cover the mixture with an aluminium foil and place the mixture at a warm place for the mixture to rise for 30 minutes.
- Pour oil into a deep pan and place on a medium-high heat.
- Scoop the mixture with your hands and squeeze to get a golf ball size. Drop directly into the oil.
- Flip and fry for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to a tissue paper line bowl or plate to drain the oil.
- Savoury puff puff ready.
- Serve warm with sweet chilli sauce.