Pearl Couscous Salad
Vegetable salad mixed with vegetable sausages and pearl couscous
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Frying Pan
- 1 Cup Pearl Couscous
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 1 Clove of Garlic Crushed
- 50 g Baby Carrots Chopped
- 2 Vegetable Sausages Sliced
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Diced
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Pour 1 litre of water into a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add the pearl couscous, stir and let cook for 12 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat, add sliced onion, garlic, stir until translucent and slightly caramelize.
- Add carrots, sauté for 3 minutes, then add the vegetable sausages sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pearl couscous, toss to mix evenly, then add red bell pepper and sauté for a minute. Add parsley and toss to mix.
- Take off heat and serve.
- Pearl couscous ready. Garnish with parsley.