Smokey Bacon Potato Salad
Bacon and potato chops spiced and fried together as salad
- Glass Bowl
- A cup
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Ladle
- 100 g Baby Potatoes
- 1 Large White Onion Diced
- 7 Strips Bacon Diced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley chopped
- Wash and pour potatoes into a saucepan.
- Add salt and water and bring to a boil on medium-high heat for 12 minutes.
- Take off heat, drain, let cool off completely and cut each potato into two.
- Pour the bacon into a large pan over medium heat.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and all the fat is rendered off.
- Add the white onion, stir and let sweat for a minute.
- Then add garlic powder, ground black pepper and stir.
- Add barbecue sauce, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Add the potatoes, toss to coat evenly, then add the chopped parsley and toss.
- Smokey bacon potato salad ready to serve.