Borges Vegetable Salad
In our quest to give you the best we also associate with the best in the market. Have you heard of Borges Eco Natura Apple Cider and Borges Extra Virgin oil? Using them for your salad dressing is a healthier option.
- Measuring Cup
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- For the dressing
- Eco Natura apple cider
- 3 tbsp Borges extra olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- For the salad
- 1 bunch of lettuce washed and sliced
- 1 medium white onion sliced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 large Mediterranean cucumber sliced
- 1 can of sardines
- 3 hard boiled eggs sliced
- In a small mixing bowl, pour in the apple cider, add Borges extra olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, whisk together and set aside.
- Place the sliced lettuce in a bowl, add onion, carrot, tomato and cucumber.
- Add sardines, sliced hard boiled eggs, the remaining onion and tomato.
- Drizzle the dressing on top.
- Borges vegetable salad ready to serve.