Fried Rice Balls
Cooked rice, egg yolks, and soy sauce mixed together, fried into balls, and coated with breadcrumbs
- Wooden Spatula
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Small bowl
- Frying Pan
- 1 Cup Rice Cooked
- ¼ Cup Soft Flour
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Medium Orange Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 2 Medium Eggs For Egg Wash
- 2 Cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Ketchup For Dip
- 500 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Add flour to cooked rice in a mixing bowl, add egg yolks, soy sauce and mix together.
- Add the bell peppers and mix.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and mould into golf-like balls and set aside.
- Add garlic powder and salt to the breadcrumbs, mix and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat, dip each ball in the egg wash, then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Carefully drop the balls into the oil and fry for 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Take out from the oil place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Fried rice balls ready. Serve warm with a dip of your choice.