Roasted Sesame Chicken Sauce
Chicken sauce made with chicken sauce, carrots, and roasted sesame seeds
- Small bowl
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- ½ Pound Chicken Breast Shredded
- 7 Baby Carrots Halved
- 5 Baby Corn Chopped
- ½ Head Broccoli Cut Into Florets
- 1 Medium Red Onion Sliced
- ½ Cup White Sesame Seeds
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 3 Tbsp Groundnut Oil
- In a small bowl, pour in the chicken breast.
- Add soy sauce, stir and cover with a cling film to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Dry roast the white sesame seeds in a wok over medium heat for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Heat groundnut oil in a wok over medium heat, add marinated chicken and stir- fry for 4 minutes.
- Add baby carrots, baby corn, broccoli, onion, stir, then add corn starch mixture. Stir and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add roasted white sesame seeds, stir and let simmer for a minute.
- Adjust salt and seasoning to your taste.
- Roasted Sesame chicken sauce ready to serve.