Mixed Grains Stir Fry
A spicy grain meal made of beans and fonio fried together with spices
- Frying Pan
- Stirring laddle
- 3 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Small Ginger Grated
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- A Handful of French Beans Chopped
- 150 g Cauliflower Pulsed Into Grainy Texture
- 1 Cup of Fonio Cooked
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup of Red Quinoa Cooked
- 5 Baby Carrots Chopped
- Heat coconut oil in a wok over medium heat, add garlic, ginger, stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the onion, french beans, carrots and stir-fry for a minute. Then add the pulsed cauliflower and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked quinoa , fonio, stir to mix evenly, then add the red bell pepper and salt.
- Mixed grains stir-fry ready to serve.
Kid-Friendly Adaptation: Do not use too much pepper