A spicy meal made prepared with pulsed peanut, locust beans, and rice.
- Stirring laddle
- ¼ Cup of Roasted Peanut
- ¼ Cup of Locust Beans Washed
- 2 Tbsps of Fish Powder Anchovies
- 3 Red Chilli
- 2 Cups of Long Grain Rice Washed
- 1 Tbsp of Salt
- 100 g Spinach Washed
- 500 ml Water
- Pour the peanuts into a food processor, add the locust beans, fish powder, red chilli and pulse till a coarse texture is formed.
- Add the rice and pulse until the rice is broken down.
- Pour into a saucepan over medium heat, add water, salt, stir and cover.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, then add the spinach and stir in.
- Let cook for 25 minutes and take off heat.
- Babenda ready to serve.