Jollof Stuffed Bell Pepper
Big sized bell peppers stuffed with delicious jollof
- Sauce Pan (2)
- Rubber spatula
- Small bowl
- Pantry Brush
- 2 Cups Tomato Stew Leftover
- 210 g Corned Beef
- 2 Cups Rice
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 300 ml Beef Stock
- 4 Medium Bell Peppers
- 100 g Cheddar Cheese Grated
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat leftover tomato stew in a saucepan over medium heat, add corned beef, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, stir to coat evenly, then add salt, beef stock, stir and let cook for 35 minutes.
- Use a small knife to cut a wide circle around each bell pepper stem (like when carving a jack-o'-lantern) to remove the tops and seeds.
- Then half fill it with the jollof rice topped with cheddar cheese, then repeat the process.
- Top with tomato stew, cheddar cheese and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cover with the cut bell pepper and brush with olive oil.
- Bake at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Jollof stuffed bell peppers ready to serve.