Grated cassava dried and steamed oved hot hot water and served with sauce and fried fish
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Sauce Pan
- 2 Medium Tubers of Cassava
- 1 Tsp Salt Optional
- Peel and wash cassava thoroughly.
- Grate into a paste and drain excess liquid from the paste.
- Rub the drained paste to loosen the lumps and set to dry in an airy place for an hour.
- Bring about 1 litre of water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Place a splatter guard on top of the boiling water and place on a ring backing pan mold.
- Pour the dried grated cassava onto the splatter guard and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Take off heat and use a fork to stir till nice and fluffy, then put it back on heat and repeat the process till grated cassava is cooked through for 20 minuets.
- Take off heat.
- Attieke ready to serve.
- Serve with grilled tilapia and fried plantain with sauce.