Potato & Grouper Stir-Fry
Irish potatoes and grouper fillet stir-fried together with other vegetables
- Sauce Pan
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Large Irish Potatoes Diced
- 1 Tsp Salt For Potato
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 100 g Fillet Grouper Sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Medium Carrot Sliced
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Scotch Bonnet Peppers Chopped
- Pour diced potatoes into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add salt water, cover and bring to a boil for 10 minutes.
- Take off, drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the cooked potatoes and sauté for 3 minutes to achieve slightly crispy edges. Transfer to a plate.
- Pour a tablespoon of oil in the wok over medium heat.
- Add the fillet grouper, garlic, salt and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add carrot, green bell pepper, black pepper and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the sautéed potatoes, scotch bonnet pepper and toss to mix well.
- Potato & grouper stir-fry ready to serve.