Braised rice cooked with slices of garlic
- Sauce Pan
- Rubber spatula
- 2 Cups 2 of Washed Rice
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Bulb of Garlic
- 1½ Tbsp Salt
- 1 Cups Chopped Spring Onion
- ¼ Cups Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Pour olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add garlic and stir until slightly brown.
- Add washed rice and stir until evenly coated.
- Add 400ml water and salt and stir.
- Cover and let cook on medium low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add the chopped spring onion and parsley.
- Stir to mix evenly and take off the heat.
- Garlic rice ready to serve.
- Serve with any sauce of your choice.