Mango Ginger Lemonade
A drink made with lemon juice and mango served in a glass with a slice of lemon as garnishing
- Rubber spatula
- 1 Large Mango (Diced)
- 1 Small Ginger (Chopped)
- 1 Lemon Juice Cup
- 3 Tbsp Simple Syrup
- 3 Ice Cubes Cups
- 1 Small Lemon (Slices for Garnish)
- Pour the diced mango into a blender, and add ginger, 300ml water and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Strain into a bowl, add simple syrup and stir in.
- Pour into a jar, add ice cubes and stir.
- Pour into ice-filled serving glasses and garnish with lemon slices.
- Mango ginger lemonade ready to serve.