Shea Butter Mushroom & Spinach Omelette
An omelette made from Mushroom, shea butter, and spinach
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- Food Flipper
- 2 Tsp Skin Gourmet Raw Shea Butter
- 1 Cup Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach Washed
- ¼ Cup Cooking Cream
- 4 Medium Eggs Beaten
- Heat 1 teaspoon shea butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and sauté for a minute.
- Add the baby spinach, stir, then add cooking cream and let it wilt for a minute.
- Heat 1 teaspoon shea butter in a pan, add the beaten eggs and let it fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the sautéed mushroom and spinach on one side and flip the other side over.
- Shea butter mushroom and spinach omelette ready to serve.