Grated cassava mixed with onoin mold and fried in balls
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Frying Pan
- Food Flipper
- 2 Tubers of Cassava
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 400 ml Vegetable Oil
- Peel and wash cassava thoroughly.
- Grate into a smooth paste and drain excess liquid out.
- Allow to dry a bit, then add diced onion, salt, mix together and mold into golf like balls and place aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat and carefully place in the balls. Fry for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Take out from oil and drain excess oil.
- Abeli kaklo is ready.
- Serve with slice aged coconuts.