Chocolatey, creamy, nutritious, and delicious. Perfect tapioca to drink every morning for breakfast.
Write a summary here…
Write a summary here
- Wooden Spatula
- Serving Bowl
- 1 cup tapioca (soaked)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp ground nutmeg
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- whipping cream (s
- Roasted groundnuts
- 1 tbsp salt
- Soak tapioca with water for 10 minutes
- Pour water in a saucepan over medium heat, add salt and bring to a boil
- Add the soaked tapioca, stir, add milk, nutmeg, unsweetened cocoa powder, stir and let simmer for 3 minutes
- Add sugar, stir in and let simmer for 2 minutes and take off the heat
- Chocolate tapioca ready to serve
- Top with whipped cream and roasted groundnuts
Kid-Friendly Adaptation: Top with whipping cream and dehusked groundnut.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @telande on Instagram and hashtag it.