Spicy baked chicken put in buns and can be served with a glass of fruit juice
- Baking Tray
- Small bowl
- 4 4 Buns of Bread
- 20 g Butter Unsalted
- 100 g Cream Cheese
- A Handful of Fresh Parsley
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1½ Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tsp Ground Rosemary
- 1½ Tsp Salt
- 1½ Tbsp Mustard
For Mayonnaise-Ketchup Sauce;
- 5 Tbsps Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Spring Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp 1 of Mustard
- 1 Chilli Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Drizzle olive oil on the chicken breast, paprika, ground ginger, ground rosemary, salt and rub on to the chicken.
- Add mustard, rub on with cling film and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 160 degrees celsius for 15 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise with tomato ketchup, spring onion, mustard, chilli, black pepper, salt and set aside.
- Spread butter on the buns and place on a heated grill and grill for 2 minutes. Take off the grill.
- Spread cream cheese on the bun, then place the baked chicken breast on top.
- Add a spoon of mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle parsley on it and top with the other half of the buns.
- Chicken sliders ready to serve.