Rosemary Goat Rice
Braised rice cooked with goat meat and rosemary spice
- Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spatula
For the Goat Meat;
- ½ Pound of Goat Meat Diced
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Small Ginger Grated
- 1 Tbsp resh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Salt
For the Rice;
- 2 Cups of Long Grain Rice (Washed)
- 1 Medium Red Onion Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- ¼ Cup Kpakposhito Petite Bell Pepper)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 5 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Pour the goat meat into a saucepan over medium heat and add onion, garlic, ginger, fresh rosemary, salt and stir.
- Add water and bring to a boil for 45 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in saucepan over medium heat, add the cooked goat meat and pan sear for a minute before taking out.
- Add the sliced onions and fresh rosemary and stir until caramelized.
- Add the washed rice and braise it for 3 minutes.
- Add the goat stock, whole kpakposhito, salt, stir and let cook for 25 minutes.
- Add the seared goat meat, stir to mix and let cook on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Rosemary goat rice ready to serve.