Braised Bulgurium Whole Wheat
If you are looking for another way to incorporate good fiber in your site, this recipe is worth the try. You can enjoy this fibre rich meal with palava sauce or any sauce of your choice
- Wooden Spatula
- Water Jar
- Serving trays
- 2 tbsp Borges olive oil
- 1 1wmedium onion sliced
- 2 cups of Bulgurium whole wheat
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 750 ml water
- Pour the olive oil into a saucepan over medium heat, add the sliced onion, stir until caramelized.
- Add the bulgurium whole wheat, rice, salt, stir and braised for 5 minutes then add water and stir.
- Allow to cook for 30 minutes and take off the heat.
- Braised bulgurium whole wheat ready. Serve with palava sauce or any sauce of your choice.