Assorted Fried Rice
Assorted fried rice prepared with prawns, chicken sausages and, chopped french beans
- Frying Pan
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 Cups Long Grain Rice Cooked
- 100 g Beef Fillet Shredded
- 1 Large Chicken Thigh Deboned and Shredded
- 1 Small Ginger Grated
- Cloves of Garlic Minced
- Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Chicken Sausages Chopped
- 100 g Prawns Devined
- 1 Large Carrot Sliced
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 1 Cup French Beans Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat.
- Add shredded beef fillet, chicken, ginger, garlic, black pepper, salt and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add carrot, french beans and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the chicken sausage and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the prawns, stir-fry for a minute, then add the cooked rice and toss to mix.
- Add soy sauce, red bell pepper and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Adjust salt to your taste and stir-fry for a minute.
- Assorted fried rice ready to serve.