Sweet pancakes topped with caramel sauce and chocolate gratings
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Frying Pan
- 2 cup Soft Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1½ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 200 g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (For Greasing)(Optional)
- For Topping
- 3 tbsp Caramel Sauce
- Grated Milk Chocolate
- Pour sugar onto the sifted flour in a mixing bowl, add salt, nutmeg and stir in.
- Add milk, eggs, vanilla essence and whisk into an almost smooth consistency, then add the milk chocolate chips and stir it in.
- Grease a frying pan with olive oil and scoop a spoonful of the batter depending on the sizes you want.
- Fry for 2 minutes or until the edges crisp up, then flip and fry the other side for another 2 minutes. Take out and continue the process with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes on each other, then drizzle with caramel sauce and grate chocolate on top.
- Chocolate pancakes ready to serve.