Moringa Tuon Zaafi
Tou Zaafi made with moringa powder and served with Green leafy soup
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spatula
- Sauce Pan
- 1½ Cup Corn Flour
- 3 Tbsp Moringa Powder
- ½ Cup Cassava Flour
- 400 ml Water for Boiling
- 300 ml Water for Mixing the Flour
- Mix corn flour with moringa powder and set aside.
- Bring 400ml water to a boil.
- Pour the 300lm water on the flour and Moringa mixture, stirring into a smooth consistency .
- Pour in the corn flour mixture and stir continuously to avoid lumps until it thickens.
- Allow it to boil for 5 minutes before adding the cassava flour in bits to avoid lumps. Knead until cooked through for 15 minutes.
- Scoop into a bowl or mould into any shape of your choice.
- Moringa tuo-zaafi ready to serve. Best served hot.