Crab Egg Stew
Eggs stew made with spicy crabs.
- Wooden Spatula
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small ginger grated
- 4 large tomato diced
- 3 yellow scotch bonnet chopped
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 10 eggs
- 300 grams crab meat
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- In a saucepan on medium high heat pour olive oil.
- Add your diced onion let it sweat for 2 minutes, add your minced garlic, ginger and stir it in for a minute.
- Add the diced tomatoes, stir and let it simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add chopped scotch, paprika, black pepper and salt.
- Gently pour in your eggs and cover for 3 mins to cook halfway, carefully stir in the eggs without breaking the eggs completely.
- Finally add the crab meat, fresh basil then let it cook for 7 minutes.
- Crab egg stew is ready to serve, best served with boiled yam, plantain, rice, potato, toast or any side of your choice.