Crab Egg Stew
- Wooden Spoon
- Chopping Board
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 med Onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small ginger grated
- 4 large tomatoes diced
- 3 Yellow Scotch Bonnet chopped
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 10 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 300 grams Crab Meat
- 3 Fresh Basil
- In a saucepan on medium high heat pour olive oil.
- Add your diced onion let it sweat for 2 minutes, add your minced garlic, ginger and stir it in for a minute.
- Add the diced tomatoes, stir and let it simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add chopped scotch, paprika, black pepper and salt.
- Gently pour in your eggs and cover for 3 mins to cook halfway, carefully stir in the eggs without breaking the eggs completely.
- Add curry powder and stir.
- Finally add the crab meat, fresh basil then let it cook for 7 minutes.
- Crab egg stew is ready to serve, best served with boiled yam, plantain, rice, potato, toast or any side of your choice.