2 - 4 PEOPLE
- 1 Medium Tilapia
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- ¼ Cup of Petite Belle Pepper (Kpakposhito)
- 1 Small Ginger
- 5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tsp of Cloves
- 1 Tsp of Black Peppercorn
- 4 African Orchid Nutmegs (Yammia)
- 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 50g Rosè Wine
- 1 Tbsp of Kosher Salt
- Pour Rosè wine on the tilapia cover with a cling film and marinate for an hour.
- Pour onion, petite belle pepper, (kpakposhito) ginger, garlic, black peppercorn, African orchid nutmeg (yammia), and smoked paprika into a blender.
- Add vegetable oil and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Pour in a bowl, add kosher salt and stir it in.
- Pour the mixture onto the tilapia, rub gently on cover with cling film and marinade for 4 hours.
- Drizzle a baking pan with olive, place the tilapia on, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover with aluminium foil, place in the oven and grill for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, brush off the marinade to prevent it from burning, turn and grill for another 15 minutes.
- Drunken tilapia is ready to serve.