Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken
Chicken thighs marinated and grilled with honey and chicken seasoning
- Mixing Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Plastic foil
- Baking Tray
- Tin Foil
- Sauce Pan
- Food Flipper
- 2 Medium Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Chicken Seasoning Cube
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Medium Ginger Grated
- 1 Tbsp Chicken Peppery Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 6 Tbsp 6Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Spring Onion Julienne Slices
- In a mixing bowl pour honey, add chicken seasoning, chilli powder, garlic, ginger, chicken peppery seasoning, sesame oil, soy sauce, whisk and set aside.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towel, place them in the honey mixture and massage the chicken.
- Cover with cling film and marinate for 2 hours.
- Place an aluminium foil in a baking pan, place the chicken thighs on and oven grill for 25 minutes.
- Whiles the chicken is being grilled, bring the left over marinade to a boil and let simmer down till thickened.
- Bring out the chicken from the oven, turn over and pour some of the marinade on and grill for another 10 minutes.
- Bring out the chicken again, turn over, pour the marinade on and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with white sesame seeds and spring onion.
- Honey grilled chicken is ready to serve.