Beans powder and saltpetre steam-cooked in a katemfe leaf
- Rubber spatula
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Plantain Leaf
- Sauce Pan
- Frying Pan
- 2 Cups Beans Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Salt Petre
- 1 Tbsp Salt
For the Wrap:
- Katemfe leaves
- In a mixing bowl, mix beans powder, salt and salt petre.
- Then add water and mix into a smooth consistency.
- Scoop a spoonful into a katemfe leaf, wrap and set aside.
- Continue the process with the remaining mixture.
- Bring water to a boil, place a splatter guard on the saucepan, then carefully place the wrapped mixture on the splatter guard and cover to steam.
- Let cook for 30 minutes and take off heat.
- Tubaani ready to serve.