Sautéed Pawpaw & Sugar Snap Peas
I personally think pawpaw is underrated, you can do a lot with it than just eating it as a fruit or using it for smoothies, you can use raw pawpaws as vegetables in your stews or use the semi ripe ones as substitutes for carrots, sauté them with other vegetables and thank me later.
- 20 g 20g unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 150 g semi-ripe pawpaw
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- A sprig of fresh dill for garnish
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, add garlic and stir then add the pawpaw and saute for a minute.
- Add the sugar snap peas, stir in, add black pepper, salt, sauté for 4 minutes and let coat evenly.
- Sautéed pawpaw and sugar snap salad ready to serve. Garnish with dill.
Kid-Friendly Adaptation: Do not use an excessive amounts of pepper.