Spicy baked chicken breast with tomato and onion mixed together
- Baking Tray
- Chopping Board
- Glass Bowl
- Mixing Palette
- 3 Pieces of Chicken Breast
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Chicken Seasoning Cube
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 5 Green Chilli
- 1 Medium Onion
- A Handful of Fresh Basil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees celsius.
- Grease a baking pan with vegetable oil and place chicken breast on.
- Rub the chicken with garlic, chicken seasoning, oregano, black pepper, salt and set aside.
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, green, chili and put them in a mixing bowl.
- Add freshly chopped basil leaves and lemon juice, then mix together.
- Pour the mixture onto the chicken and spread evenly.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 25 minutes.