Special mayonnaise made at home which can be used for a salad mix
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 500 ml Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp White Distilled Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Whisk egg yolks for a minute, then add ¼ cup of vegetable oil to the egg yolks, a drop at a time, whisking continuously.
- Add lemon juice, white vinegar, salt and whisk continuously.
- Gradually add remaining vegetable oil in slow stream, whisking continuously for 10 minutes until mixture is thick and lighter or pale in color.
- Mayonnaise is ready to serve.