Ghanaian food made with corn and cassava dough which can be served with hot okra soup
- Large Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spatula
- Sauce Pan
- 4 Cups Fermented Corn Dough
- 2 Cups Cassava Dough
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Liter of Water
- Mix the cassava dough with water and strain over the corn dough.
- Add salt and stir till smooth.
- Place on medium high heat and stir continuously to prevent lumps.
- Knead continuously for 20 minutes until smooth and cooked though.
- Scoop and mould into fist-size balls.
- Banku is ready to serve. Serve with any sauce or soup of your choice.