Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
Minced beef fried in balls and mixed with tomato sauce, This can be served with a bowl of rice.
- Glass Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spatula
- Frying Pan
- Sauce Pan
- ½ Pound Minced Beef
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp Salt
- 2 Egg Yolks
- ¼ Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tsp Deydom Black Pepper
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic Chopped
- 2 Large Canned Chopped Tomatoes
- 4 Green Chilli Chopped
- 7 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Mix minced beef with oregano, garlic, salt, egg yolk, breadcrumbs and black pepper together.
- Mould into small balls and place aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, carefully drop the meat ball and fry for 5 minutes, turning regularly.
- Take the meat out and add the sliced onions and chopped garlic to the oil. Stir until translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped green chilli, stir and let simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add the fresh basil leaves and adjust salt to your taste. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the fried meatballs, stir and let simmer for 7 minutes on low heat.
- Meat balls in tomato sauce ready. Serve with pasta or any side of your choice.